Saturday 13 March 2010

Mengenali Ayahku Hari Ini

Kadang sebuah tulisan bisa tak berarti apa-apa, tergantung pada simbolisme yang ada di dalamnya..

The Story of Kroket and Tahu Bakso
Silakan tekan tombol Bilingual anda, bila tiada bekerja maka kesalahan ada pada kamus anda.

This story began when my mother came home and brought some traditional foods such as lemper, kroket and also, the most favorite one, tahu bakso. I was nearly hungry at that time, so that I went to take one piece of it, only one piece of it. Then (as what children usually do), I was pausing for a while only to think and decide which one of it will I choose. Don't you realize, that we always choose the most favorite one for us when we have to take something at the first time. Just for a sake of happiness, enjoyable, or maybe, luck. Then I chose the best one for me, that was tahu bakso.
I didn't realize that my father was watching over me, and suddenly he said: "Why don't you take this one (pointing at kroket). This is the most delicious one, take it." (half pushed on me)
Then I refused and said:"No, I think it's enough. I don't want to eat much foods this morning."
I went back to my room, and not for a minute my father came to me and brought that stupid kroket with him. And he said: "Eat this, this is delicious. This is the last kroket on the table and you have to take it before your sister eat it."
Being forced, finally I took that stupid kroket and ate it.

Don't we realize, parents will be very annoying sometimes. They often think that what they choose will be always the best for their children, no matter their children like it, or not. They forget about what we called it with "being assertive and self confidence". How will a child being an assertive person, if he or she can not refuse something that he doesn't like.

"So friends, have you decided what type of parent will you be on the future?"

5 Comments:

  1. Galuh Parantri said...
    mmm i will be a LEMPER parent.. LEMpeng dan PERhatian :D
    pedipop said...
    aya aya wae si teteh.. . hahaha. Lemper scra harfiah ato secara bahasa nih? :p
    sony said...
    Tumben bahasa inggrismu apik...hohoh
    pedipop said...
    @gembili : asemmm.. hahaha. dr dlu kalee.. ak kan anak emas nya susaryenab. :p
    Anonymous said...
    bngung mw komen apa. tp berhubung dipaksa komen m yg punya blog. yo wis lah karepmu komen opo saing tok karep tuliso dwe. wkwkwk. juskid bro.

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates