Friday 4 September 2009

The Moments that Mattered

Dedicated to all people who loves me, who cares me.. .


Sometimes I wonder where the years have gone
What seems like just yesterday has been so long
These memories of mine are what's left of my time
The moments that mattered, stored in my mind

The first day of school in my favorite red and white clothes
How scared that I felt when my mom first left
Sitting alone at the very back of the class
Patiently waiting for the schoolday to pass

My very first kiss when I had just turned fourteen
The way that I thought she'd always be mine
Walking along while she's holding my hand
Sharing our stories of the futures we planned

The first time a girl ever broke my heart
How it felt like my whole world had fallen apart
Nights spent crying endless streams of tears
That gut-wrenching feeling of sorrow and despair

The friends that I've made and those that I've lost
The laughs we've shared and the fights we've fought
The ones that stood by me when no one else would
And those that bailed when the times weren't good

These are a glimpse of the memories I have made
Though as the years go on, these too shall fade
I'll make new ones that will slowly take their place
But the moments that mattered can never be replaced

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates